A new month and a welcome award gifted to me by Zahra
Part of the award involves sharing 7 things about me:
1. I like blogging
2. I believe that ordinary things can make a difference
3. I love the native birds in my country
4. I am learning lots about digital cameras and photography
5. I have a second blog here
6. I am a keen genealogist
7. Gardening s a passion for me
Please refer to my blogroll for some of my favourite blogs. Thanks again Zahra and go well with your blog.
A fellow blogger at Northernnarratives has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. (http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)
Thank you very much Judy it is an honour to receive a nomination from you.
I’ve noted that I need to pass it on to 15 other bloggers and jot down 7 things about myself.
So here are 7 things about me:
1. I don’t like heights
2. I love the colour purple
3. I am fascinated by how brains work
4. Not long ago I discovered that I have Irish ancestors
5. I love hearing people’s stories from their life and experiences
6. I remember where I was when the first man stepped on to the moon
7. I have felt the majestic silence of Fijordland, New Zealand
Here are my 15 bloggers who I enjoy reading. Please pop in and check out their blogs. They’ll be pleased to see you!